The Student Room Group

Work Experience

Hello,

I am currently in my first year of studying A-levels in English Literature, History and Psychology. A sixth form policy at our school is that it is compulsory for all students to complete work experience, however I have no idea where I should do this work experience!

Because I'm not yet entirely sure what career path I want to go down, I think that I would want my work experience to be relevant to university courses. I am considering degrees in History and/or English. I was just wondering does anyone have any suggestions for what work experience would benefit my university application in either of these subject areas? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Genevieve.Rose
Hello,

I am currently in my first year of studying A-levels in English Literature, History and Psychology. A sixth form policy at our school is that it is compulsory for all students to complete work experience, however I have no idea where I should do this work experience!

Because I'm not yet entirely sure what career path I want to go down, I think that I would want my work experience to be relevant to university courses. I am considering degrees in History and/or English. I was just wondering does anyone have any suggestions for what work experience would benefit my university application in either of these subject areas? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

You don't need any work experience at all for university, except for courses like medicine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending