Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo Salim)
    Not to me you're not ☺️
    You dont even know me. Why would you bother?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwynbleiidd)
    Shaking a lot and feel ill. I can't understand why people are being so cruel to myself and others.
    Hey man. Ignore the haters. This is a cruel world but you gotta learn to ignore them.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Was an interesting night being told how I should kill myself using various methods for like 5 hours straight last night by a fake account , very enlightening indeed, gave me all sorts of new ideas.
    Have you reported these? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Have you reported these? :/
    I have all the screenshots of what they said to me and I am going to take it up with CT. I understand the mods removed the posts but that isnt enough for me because the user keeps making new accounts and giving me death threats. Surely more can be done about this? I want to be able to use this website without feeling convinced that I should really go ahead and kill myself.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I have all the screenshots of what they said to me and I am going to take it up with CT. I understand the mods removed the posts but that isnt enough for me because the user keeps making new accounts and giving me death threats. Surely more can be done about this? I want to be able to use this website without feeling convinced that I should really go ahead and kill myself.
    You should definitely look at bringing this up in Ask a CT. I'm really sorry you've had to experience something like this :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Maynee you went balls deep right there.... All I could see was 2 nuts hangin out..... gott dayam......

That was profeshunall.... vergin on licensed..... mayne that was clean as hayulll...
    why thank u mayne... but my **** will ALWAYS BE UNLICENSED YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH HHH
    (Original post by donutellme)
    :| mayne we gots to sock their ass
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    MAYNE but I don't like feeding these trolls. That's what they want. Just tell them to get the ****out the way.
    MAYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNEEEE QASIM is right...... tell em git da FAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK OUT DA WHEY!!!

ReputationRep:
    You dont even know me. Why would you bother?
    I may not, but you seem like a nice person. Along with that, you shouldn't let what other people think of you affect you personally. I would say more but I don't think you would agree with me.

ReputationRep:
    Was an interesting night being told how I should kill myself using various methods for like 5 hours straight last night by a fake account , very enlightening indeed, gave me all sorts of new ideas.
    some people are so...
    Sorry you experienced that :/
    :hugs: hope you okay
    I really think if tsr does nothing... There's gotta be something that can be done. I heard you could possibly go to the police etc about it?

ReputationRep:
    I feel ug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Hey man. Ignore the haters. This is a cruel world but you gotta learn to ignore them.
    I only judge people based on my experiences with them and not on what other people say i.e rumours. You shouldnt worry
    Thanks guys, very much appreciated it. Truly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwynbleiidd)
    Shaking a lot and feel ill. I can't understand why people are being so cruel to myself and others.
    Aww I'm so sorry :hugs: x
    These people are stupid for making you feel this way :sad: x nobody deserves to feel like that xx
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Pretty :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: ing amazing
    SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRR

Also hungry :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    A bit calmer

ReputationRep:
    :/

ReputationRep:
    Death threats? Jeez, surely that's at least borderline criminal...

ReputationRep:
    Just sad about my life/future in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Just sad about my life/future in general.
    same

ReputationRep:
    Feel like having a breakdown. Always this time :cry: i hate it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just wishing I could slap myself really quite hard after my 95% shabby and 5% chic day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmUG1ffgKFw77

Like running away

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.