The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasim98
She wanted to take a snapchat of my hand and send it to her friend for God knows what reason. i don't really want to be on shift with her she made it far more awkward than it should have been lol

"Look at me patching up this hand, call me Dr from now on" 😂😂
Original post by Fermion.
That girl better be around to put some ice on that slap! Urm dont call me babe I think you were meant to say that to one of your other girlfriends. :smile:

Why do you feel the need to be nasty? Like aren't you tired of it? Haven't you got bored of looking at all the different ways to be a knob to me? I'm confused... I really am.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Tired of dealing with all this constant ********

Eat a couple of samosas :console:
Original post by qasim98
Why do you feel the need to be nasty? Like aren't you tired of it? Haven't you got bored of looking at all the different ways to be a knob to me? I'm confused... I really am.

I couldve asked you the same question during our relationship. Shocker eh. :smile:
Original post by qasim_96
"Look at me patching up this hand, call me Dr from now on" 😂😂

Nah that's like a p*orn scene it wasn't that bad just a bit awkward. she did a decent job of patching up my hand tho. Now I'll just have to do the patching from now on 😂
I couldve asked you the same question during our relationship. Shocker eh. :smile:

Yh
Lousy.
I dont get how people can go vegan/veggie, Ive been doing it for 2 months now for weight loss (going pretty good so far) and I feel good on the outside, my skin is clearing up and I'm literally shedding the pounds, but I've had a stomach bug for a while cos of the change in diet and decrease in carbs and dairy/meat and it feels so **** its like my body cant take this sudden change in diet. Can anyone else relate? Other than that I feel super goooddddd and healthy!
I dont get how people can go vegan/veggie, Ive been doing it for 2 months now for weight loss (going pretty good so far) and I feel good on the outside, my skin is clearing up and I'm literally shedding the pounds, but I've had a stomach bug for a while cos of the change in diet and decrease in carbs and dairy/meat and it feels so **** its like my body cant take this sudden change in diet. Can anyone else relate? Other than that I feel super goooddddd and healthy!

You said it yourself, it's the sudden change in diet. You should integrate it slowly over a few months.
Original post by donutellme
You said it yourself, it's the sudden change in diet. You should integrate it slowly over a few months.

I have been doing so. I hope my body gets used to this soon :redface:
Me, @The_Mediocre_One and you should be a banter team again, ngl it was so fun. Lets go pick on Kyx again 😂😂😂😂 Mediocre i give you permission to leave me and marry Kyx (again) 😭😭
Same here bro, gym is the only thing really occupying me this summer. I'm a newbie though, only started 3 weeks ago (trying to build mass) so I can make AWWWLLLL KIIIINDS OF GAIIINNZZZ...

Btw I've got a question if you don't mind - since I started lifting I find that I'm hungry nearly all the time, my appetite has increased drastically... is that normal? Sorry kind of a stupid question I know :lol:
Man he converted me from Edinburgh uni to Hull. Dont mock my prestige uni!!!!!! 😂😂😂
MAAAAYYYYYYYNNNEEEEE thank you mayyynneee.... dat was some CLEEEAAAAANNN advice... I'm finna post a "before and after" pic on here at the end of summer so Y'ALL can see the progress of my GAAAIIIIINNZZZ....

Then when I go back to uni, a PREEEETTY YOOUUNG THAAANNGG is finna see all these dayum GAAAINZ I done made...

She gon be like "MAYNE! Can I SUUUCCCK you AWWWFFF?":colondollar:
I'm gon be like "yyyyyeeeeaaaaaaAAAAAHHH.... stick in yo MOWF"
Really happy...but sad..but really happy..
FML i start my shift at 5am and im still awake rip
Tired and fed up of things.
Why can't i just lead a normal life ffs :/
I'm more scared about work tomorrow than prom today. Because they'll put me on the job I do not understand even after all my training lol
I dislike being ill
Esp when I'm at work 2 hours away from home :frown:
Work rate has dropped to 0, no more motivation to study. I've decided I'll finally take an actual break ('actual' in the sense that I'm not feeling regret about being lazy and not studying). I'll go back to studying when my motivation becomes nonzero again, whenever that is.

Latest