The Student Room Group

Trump calls independent media "Enemies of the People"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Dodgypirate
From what % of the mainstream media exactly?

Yeah, that's right, Clinton had roughly 96% of the mainstream media in her back pocket, from CNN to MSNBC.

Only a large chunk of the alternative-media were smearing Clinton,and that's the likes of InfoWars (who I thoroughly dislike) - hardly a strong influence on the US people anyway.

Trump was victim of the greatest smear-campaign in history, and that is a factual fact.

Coverage of Clinton was more negative than Trump.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/brettedkins/2016/12/13/trump-benefited-from-overwhelmingly-negative-tone-of-election-news-coverage-study-finds/amp/

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's because they ****ing are.

Look at the smear-campaign against Trump - the biggest in recorded history.

Look at the smear-campaign from the Wall Street Journal against Pewdiepie.

Watch this video and be ready to be red-pilled... I mean seriously, brace yourselves.

https://youtu.be/V1ulkykn7jc?t=1965

Trump is the concoction of their own failures. The media made Trump, the media gave Trump the victory.

I mean, I agree. The media has its own anti-popular agenda which skews its views in favour of policies which benefit the mega-rich owners of the outlets. They are very anti-tax, anti-climate change, pro-xenophobia (divide and conquer) etc.

How you somehow view Trump as the antithesis of this is beyond me though. The mega rich are going to have a riot over the next 4 years.

I don't think media bias has exactly impacted on the major criticisms of Trump, which you can easily glean from the horse's mouth: sexist, racist, advocates breaking the Geneva convention, advocates torturing of people guilty of no crime, notorious tax evader, has finances so dodgy he won't release his tax returns, regularly tells flagrant lies at his rallies and press conferences... need I go on? All these things are on tape - no bias there!

Fox News recently released the results from a survey:

45% trust the White House

42% trust the media

10% were undecided.

I've seen other results suggesting only 6% of Americans trust the media.

You rant about how biased the media is, then quote a source from Rupert Murdoch's personal attack dog Fox News?!
(edited 7 years ago)
Trump is the concoction of their own failures. The media made Trump, the media gave Trump the victory.

You still spout that rubbish?

Trump was victim of the greatest smear-campaign in history, and that is a factual fact.

Is that like an alternative fact?
Put the Trump saga aside for a second, and take a look at what happened to Pewdiepie.

The media, more specifically the WSJ, were out to get him and ruin him for their own agenda.

What did happen to Kjellberg?

He got caught, and that's why you cry?

Look at the smear-campaign against Trump - the biggest in recorded history.

That's quite a specific claim, can you empirically demonstrate it?

They are elitists, they anti-populist. They are like that to keep the People under their thumb.

What exactly do you think "populist" means?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending