The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kohkoh
I received my results at 00:30 last night and an email in the morning inviting me to an Assessment Day in Manchester next month.

Oh god so you can literally receive them at any time, I was giving up hope for the day after 5pm! Hopefully the rest of us will hear soon! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have my assessment centre on 22nd April at 8.30am (A Saturday morning!) looks like an early morning drive from Glasgow!!
Reply 182
Original post by Gary/1234
I have my assessment centre on 22nd April at 8.30am (A Saturday morning!) looks like an early morning drive from Glasgow!!

Hopefully won't be too much traffic for you as it's a Saturday, how long of a drive would it be from Glasgow to Newcastle? Good luck
Original post by Chantelle_89
Hopefully won't be too much traffic for you as it's a Saturday, how long of a drive would it be from Glasgow to Newcastle? Good luck

Yeah, hopefully. All going well it should only be a couple of hours. No word for you yet?
Reply 184
Original post by Gary/1234
Yeah, hopefully. All going well it should only be a couple of hours. No word for you yet?

No results for me yet 😓, just have to keep patiently waiting. Good luck for the assessment hope it goes well for you.
The wait is torturous !!!!!!! To make it worse it could be up to 4 weeks before those still waiting hear anything!!!!!!!
If this isn't a way to test a person's patience... I don't know what is lol
Reply 186
Just out of curiosity did anyone find out their test results over the weekend? The wait is driving me crazy 🤣
I got an email at 2am this morning stating my results are now available and when I got on the website it states I have passed the online tests but I haven't heard anything re assessment centre date. Does everyone who passes the online tests get an invite?
Will it likely come through later in an email?
Reply 188
Yh, you should get an email later saying when and where your assessment will be
Aaah ok cool thanks! I hope they give me a bit of notice, I'm from Glasgow so will need to travel and also book it off work
Original post by Melbel37
Aaah ok cool thanks! I hope they give me a bit of notice, I'm from Glasgow so will need to travel and also book it off work

I'm from Glasgow too. My assessment centre is on the 22nd of April and that was around 2 weeks notice from getting test results.
Reply 191
I've just logged back into this account after about 5 years to join you in the waiting game. I applied about 6 weeks ago for south Wales locations and have yet to hear. I'm 26 and currently on maternity leave but would rather not return to my current job!
Original post by Howells
I've just logged back into this account after about 5 years to join you in the waiting game. I applied about 6 weeks ago for south Wales locations and have yet to hear. I'm 26 and currently on maternity leave but would rather not return to my current job!

Welcome to the wait! Good luck!! It's been about 5 weeks for me 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 193
Comgratulations on passing the assessments. If you dont mind me asking when did you submit them? Im from Glasgow too and am eager to know if I am still in with a chance of passing.
Reply 194
I assume we need copies of qualifications at assessment days..? I have absolutely no idea where mine are so that's going to be tricky if I get through!
Reply 195
Getting a bit disheartened now because I feel like I would've heard back by now if I got through to the assessment centres. Has anyone actually received an email to say they haven't passed the online tests?
Original post by Omar01
Comgratulations on passing the assessments. If you dont mind me asking when did you submit them? Im from Glasgow too and am eager to know if I am still in with a chance of passing.

I'm pretty sure I completed my tests around 9th/10th March. I heard back last week.
Reply 197
I have just called the fast track team to ask for some time frames for the test results, was simply told it can take upto 8 weeks. I'm nearly at 7 weeks so was told I can chase up when the 8 week time frame has passed 😢
I have just called the fast track team to ask for some time frames for the test results, was simply told it can take upto 8 weeks. I'm nearly at 7 weeks so was told I can chase up when the 8 week time frame has passed 😢

Wish they would put us out of our misery!! I've just passed 5 weeks last Saturday 😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just think the longer you wait, the less time you may have to wait for the assessment centre results providing you get invited. I'm sure no news is good news though, I think I've been waiting for 3 weeks so far so not that long compared to some people haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending