The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by jaella11
Not all the assessment centres have finished yet, isnt there another on the 9th june? or is it done regionally?

Last year it was done as a whole, and bear in mind that even if the last assessment centre is on the 9th, there'll probably be a period of time before the scores from that day are available to enable them to set the final pass marks
Has anyone heard back from London?
Did you get emails or did you have to check the portal??
Also for people who have had replies; what have they said that you did well on etc or reasons for not being successful
Yes that would be interesting to know how it was marked/What marks the people who have already got? If anybody wouldn't mind sharing
Original post by fernoxley
Did you get emails or did you have to check the portal??

Email saying "Congratulations! We're pleased to let you know you've successfully passed the Fast Track assessment. You can now sign in to view your results"
As for how the results look, you're given a score between 1-4 for each of the 6 competencies. 1 - too many areas for improvement, 2 - a number of areas of improvement, 3 - some areas of improvement but also provides indicators that candidate would be suitable for fast track and 4 - minor areas of improvement but provides strong indicators. You then get a set of interview feedback from the interview, the group task and the written task which is personally tailored to you and how you did well and also constructive criticism. Hope this helps clear things up
Original post by rachybear
As for how the results look, you're given a score between 1-4 for each of the 6 competencies. 1 - too many areas for improvement, 2 - a number of areas of improvement, 3 - some areas of improvement but also provides indicators that candidate would be suitable for fast track and 4 - minor areas of improvement but provides strong indicators. You then get a set of interview feedback from the interview, the group task and the written task which is personally tailored to you and how you did well and also constructive criticism. Hope this helps clear things up

Thankyou! I'm so nervous i feel sick
Thankyou! I'm so nervous i feel sick

I am so nervous too, I can't stop checking my emails! Fingers crossed!
Thankyou rachybear the nervous wait continues
I think it makes the waiting harder when you know others already know. Eek. Wish they'd just let us all know together!! Haha
Congratulations! Which AC did you attend?
Hey, has anyone else heard anything since the people that got emailed on Tuesday? I was impatient before but am even more so now 😂
Original post by Kellyg25
Hey, has anyone else heard anything since the people that got emailed on Tuesday? I was impatient before but am even more so now 😂

I emailed them because I'm also impatient. They said we should all find out by atleast the end of June, and confirmed that some people have received results and some haven't. They didn't confirm that there was any order to this. So impatient:frown: hate it
I emailed as Well and had the same response basically before the end of June. No mention of why other people had theirs even though I brought that up in the email. I'm so so impatient now
Thank you for that! Yeah I'm not sure if they're waiting until the final assessment day which I think is next Friday to let us know or not! I really hope it's sooner rather than later!
I just want them to tell us why other people are finding out before others makes me worry
I just want them to tell us why other people are finding out before others makes me worry

The reason why some people are hearing back and not others is because they are still holding assessment centres and deciding pass rates. People who are definitely passing (high scorers) hear back first and so do people who are not passing (low scorers). Median/average scorers have to wait until a threshold for passing is confirmed.
Reply 398
I am so eager to find out now i had my ax day 21 april.Dont even know if i have got in or not i dont think i did well in the group ax task i was occupied with the assessor he was hot.Does anyone know why it states salary of 19500 to 23000?
Reply 399
Original post by Sh1212
I am so eager to find out now i had my ax day 21 april.Dont even know if i have got in or not i dont think i did well in the group ax task i was occupied with the assessor he was hot.Does anyone know why it states salary of 19500 to 23000?

It depends on location and department (as they all have different salary ranges)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending