The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EmilyCorfield
They took forever doing all the pre course checks and nothing was communicated to the line managers so it took a while for my line manager to contact me. The communication was a bit lack lustre between the resourcing team and managers

Ah, Thank you.
When were you expected to start?
Reply 581
Has anyone from the assessment day on the 21st of April in Manchester had their results yet?
(edited 6 years ago)
I think last years intake were supposed to start in October but they had big problems sorting it all out in time.
20th May in London anyone?
I had mine in Manchester on 9-Jun and got my result back yesterday.
So they've reached the final AC dates then....what time did you get your email?
Original post by tinnedrice

I'm sure when I spoke to them, they said it went by centre. They each have the mark and input the scores themselves, then it goes to recruitment. I had mine may 19 but that centre has assessments on until last week, so doubt I will hear before nxt friday. Just got to keep if fingers crossed.
So London will be the slowest to reply?

just after 5:30pm yesterday the email came through
Reply 589
I had my interview on the 22nd of April in London and I'm checking constantly every single day, I just hope we hear back soon! Congratulations to all those who passed, fingers crossed for good results :smile:
Original post by Ohsoemo
I had my interview on the 22nd of April in London and I'm checking constantly every single day, I just hope we hear back soon! Congratulations to all those who passed, fingers crossed for good results :smile:

I had mine on the 22nd of April in London too and am still waiting to hear! Good luck, the waiting is horrible!
Reply 591
Original post by Kellyg25
I had mine on the 22nd of April in London too and am still waiting to hear! Good luck, the waiting is horrible!

Were you the 8:30am group or the later one? I was in the 8:30am group and we all came from varying locations! I applied first thing in January and this has been the worst wait I've ever had but potentially the best - whatever happens I'm applying next year!
I had AC on 7th April and I'm still waiting to hear, longest wait of my life lol.
Mine was April 20th in Manchester. Still nothing :frown:
19th may Newcastle, and I swear my nerves are ruined this past month lol
Original post by Ohsoemo
Were you the 8:30am group or the later one? I was in the 8:30am group and we all came from varying locations! I applied first thing in January and this has been the worst wait I've ever had but potentially the best - whatever happens I'm applying next year!

I was in the later one and people in mine were from all over too! Aww I can imagine, I didn't apply until beginning of April so I've just had the long wait for results!
Another quiet day on the email front....😑

I guess there are still 2-3 hours of work day left, but being a Friday I'm not holding out much hope for high productivity levels on the IT front.....

*refreshes emails*
Another quiet day on the email front....😑

I guess there are still 2-3 hours of work day left, but being a Friday I'm not holding out much hope for high productivity levels on the IT front.....

*refreshes emails*

I am with you on that one!! I think some people have heard on Saturdays, fingers crossed!
Contrary to belief, civil service do work weekends, so you never know. Pigs might fly too. I'm just signing out of my emails, before I wear down my screen from refreshing it alllllll the time. I'll check Monday but I'm not holding my breath 😥.Fingers crossed for all of you
Original post by Laurturn
Contrary to belief, civil service do work weekends, so you never know. Pigs might fly too. I'm just signing out of my emails, before I wear down my screen from refreshing it alllllll the time. I'll check Monday but I'm not holding my breath 😥.Fingers crossed for all of you

That sounds like a sensible resolution! Hmmmm perhaps I should remove my email app over the weekend.....unlikely though.

At least almost definitely definitely we should hear next week!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending