The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship 2017

Scroll to see replies

Some people on the fb group who work in the civil service already have just said all the systems are down at the minute so that could affect our wait time
Not he ard anything yet really curious as to where I will be placed. Applyed For Finance, Business And I Think Commercial Andover Worthing and Reading Would Rather the first 2 though time will tell I guess
Original post by Amandaor17
I just called aswell for the 2nd time after sending them (im driving myself nuts) and he said I should hear back before the end of the week. I had to put initials N.S, unsure if these are being deahlt with within a different timescale

Same initials as what I had to put on the email
Original post by Steve_Ed
Same initials as what I had to put on the email

Wonder what the NS and FM mean, I probably looking too far into this and it will be probably be someone's initials of who is dealing with our allocations. Finger's crossed for something today guys
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Joey194
Wonder what the NS and FM mean, I probably looking too far into this and it will be probably be someone's initials of who is dealing with our allocations. Finger crossed for something today guys

I would say the initials theory is probably correct. The girl I spoke to asked me to put N.S in the subject header and put FAO of Naila so it could be processed quicker.

They must have their own individual batch to get through.
Original post by Gary/1234
I would say the initials theory is probably correct. The girl I spoke to asked me to put N.S in the subject header and put FAO of Naila so it could be processed quicker.

They must have their own individual batch to get through.

The girl you spoke to? I just got a general email asking for a bank statement some other form from a list. Really hope some of us find out this week. I just want to call them and ask when the next batch will be sent out but I know we just have to be patient.
I've given them a call. Spoke to a bloke. Asked if i needed to send anything in. He said they would email me if they needed anything. Asked if anyone had been placed in Birmingham or Coventry, he said he didn't know. Ask about when we would find out placements, he said in July/August.
Original post by Joey194
The girl you spoke to? I just got a general email asking for a bank statement some other form from a list. Really hope some of us find out this week. I just want to call them and ask when the next batch will be sent out but I know we just have to be patient.

I phoned them after I received the email last week. I sent all the documents away again on Thursday.
Is anyone else having trouble sending their documents off, I've sent them off to two different email six times and every time I call they say they haven't received them 😩😩😩
Original post by Redtrees
Is anyone else having trouble sending their documents off, I've sent them off to two different email six times and every time I call they say they haven't received them 😩😩😩

I've just sent some and as far as I'm aware they've gone through. Which email addresses have you been using?
Is it only people who attended the Newcastle & Midlands ACs who are being asked to send in documents, or have London AC attendees been asked also?

(I attended London and haven't been asked for anything yet).
Phoned them up, advised if I haven't heard about placement by e.o July then to phone again....
Original post by tinnedrice
Is it only people who attended the Newcastle & Midlands ACs who are being asked to send in documents, or have London AC attendees been asked also?

(I attended London and haven't been asked for anything yet).

I attended London and have had to send documents in😩
Original post by Redtrees
I attended London and have had to send documents in😩

Ah thanks for the info!
Ah thanks for the info!

I attended Manchester and had to send documents in. What did you have to put on the email as a subject?
Ah thanks for the info!

I attended London too! I think it was my fault though as I gave a copy of my national insurance card before but they requested a bank statement/ P60 so I think they wanted more information, rather than them having lost anything!
Original post by Joey194
I attended Manchester and had to send documents in. What did you have to put on the email as a subject?

I had to put FM.
Is everyone having to send documents or is it just people who forgot bits?
Original post by gemmacurriee
Is everyone having to send documents or is it just people who forgot bits?

I had all the correct stuff at the assessment centre where it was all scanned, they never gave me a reason as to why I have to send it all off again
Phoned them up, advised if I haven't heard about placement by e.o July then to phone again....

Interesting, what did you ask them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending