The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
My two eldest cats turned 11 today and then it's also the two year adoption date since we adopted my youngest two cats :h: :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
My two eldest cats turned 11 today and then it's also the two year adoption date since we adopted my youngest two cats :h: :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cat Partayyyyy!!:party:
Reply 582
Here's Nibbler's reaction to realising she is 60 years old in our years today :tongue: 18954668_385919405142587_1374495452554543929_o.jpg
Original post by Kraggor
Cat Partayyyyy!!:party:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Here's Nibbler's reaction to realising she is 60 years old in our years today :tongue: 18954668_385919405142587_1374495452554543929_o.jpg

Awwww so ferociously cayooooooooot :h::h:
Reply 584
I dropped my phone face first into a puddle today and miraculously...it still works perfectly :eek:

Also, OITNB season 5 is available tonight on Netflix :biggrin: :woo:

And its 5 weeks to go now til the big day :colondollar:
Had a really bad day at school due to bullying and my grandparents cheered me up
Original post by ClassicWhovian
Had a really bad day at school due to bullying and my grandparents cheered me up

Grandparents always know :smile:
I was given a lollypop by my teacher in RE, and because I don't like lollypops I gave it to a friend who thanked me, shook my hand and said she now has 3 lollypops
Reply 588
Binge watched all of season 5 of OITNB :yep:
Won some pennies playing Poker and transferred it to my bank account :banana:
Just glad I have not fallen asleep after staying up all night and having a 70 mile round trip today for a 20minute meeting!

Sleep is for the weak :lol:
i made some lifelong internet friends @tres1732 @Whymenotyou@The Great Game <3
Original post by ClassicWhovian

Grandparents know best.

Sorry to hear you get bullied btw :frown:

I know the feeling as someone tried to bully me once. However, lets say they just regretted it the second time they tried
Original post by 1bossman
i made some lifelong internet friends @tres1732 @Whymenotyou@The Great Game <3

@ me again and I will shove my stick in your mouth.
Original post by tres1732
@ me again and I will shove my stick in your mouth.

@tres1732 sounds like a plan
Today was my last ever English lesson. My teacher hand-wrote cards for all of the pupils in his class to say how good of a job they had done. There are 30-ish pupils in my class. He had also supplied a selection of two packs of Maryland choc chip cookies, hobnobs, bourbon biscuits and custard creams out of his own pocket.

It was really touching.
Technically this is yesterday but since I haven't gone to bed yet I still consider it 'today' so...

Went to a nice barbecue and spent some time playing pool with friends. Then on my way home saw two cats and had my regular cat-friend visit my house.

Good day all-in-all :smile:
Won a game of chess

Again
Finished my last exam (let's ignore how badly I did in them though).
Reply 599
Bought my wedding make up :woo:

Latest