The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rum Ham
I got my gran and I these matching bracelets today :smile: she might be getting home tomorrow
24312856_460629624338231_5162890053827867458_n.jpg

those bracelets look amazing, good to hear ur gran is okay
well i am now officially part of the Student Ambassador scheme, so gassedd
Out of all of the 300 who had applied, i got a place. Been a great day xx
I took my cat to the vets and found a solicitor to help me get divorced next year :rolleyes: lots of annoying stuff is happening, but I'm focusing on being future oriented and positive.... I think :redface:
Well I had no tests at school today which is always good. And I was pretty happy all day at school. However now I'm learning my French speaking assessment which is tomorrow because I procrastinate 😂
My colleague gave me a lift home from work after a 13 hour shift so I didn't have to spend half an hour waiting for the bus, and I got home nearly an hour earlier than usual, hurrah!

I was going to try and be productive but now I'm home I've decided it's going to be an extra hour of sleep, as I have another 13 hour day tomorrow...
both my professors of useless courses didn't show up today, so I had the full day off 😀
Original post by uyoro
You wouldn't have understood anything they said anyway as you're too retarded.

why are you following me? what is this that thing they call cyber bullying ? good luck cuz I'm going to sleep soon
Nothing yet but anything could happen in 20 mins
Passed music exam theory.
Reply 1389
My gran is getting home from hospital :biggrin:
Original post by Rum Ham

Yayyyy!:woo:Glad it was before the xmas hols :h:
my laptop didn't die despite being rained on :yay: :colondollar:

Original post by Rum Ham

:jumphug: that's amazing news!!!
Reply 1392
I'm going for food shopping today. I didn't have time to while gran was in hospital so was just living off of junk food. Can't wait to have a proper meal tonight :tongue:
I joined the student room :-)

Just an extra activity to keep me grounded while I am on a gap year. Not intending to travel too much just need to catch up with the world.
MY sons
Reply 1395
Finally made an Instagram account. Seems good so far but hard to work :laugh:
Bought a bundle of DVDs from 2 charity shops, including two box sets. Absolute bargain
i got cake for myself
Sorted out secret santa thing, got my best friend her Christmas card so Im happy being productive even though was at work at 6am!

Original post by CleverSquirrel
i got cake for myself

Cake :woo: What type?
Original post by annaswain69
I joined the student room :-)

Just an extra activity to keep me grounded while I am on a gap year. Not intending to travel too much just need to catch up with the world.

Welcome!! :smile:

Ah nice :smile: What do you have planned? and then what you doing after?

Latest