The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Room for Rent!

I'm renting out a room that I'm meant to be moving into around August time. I'm looking at renting it out purely because my student finance doesn't cover the rent costs (parents have new jobs).

The room I've got is upstairs, spacious, comes with a TV, desk, wardrobe and a double bed with mattress. There is a shared living room and kitchen, with full amenities, including freezer and microwave.

There's a shared bathroom, but the people that live there currently have a cleaning rota set up so the house is always in top condition. There's no smoking in the house, but there is a garden where smoking is permitted.

COSTS- The rent is £90ppw, which includes all bills, fast internet and TV license. This equates to £1,439.20 a semester, and the landlord will make sure this links with your student loan, so you're not out of pocket.

There is a £200 damage deposit, which is obviously returned providing there's not damage at the end of term.

There is a £250 administration fee too. If you're interested, please get in touch with me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending