Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I am going to start uni at Canterbury in September, and I don't want to be in uni hall, so I'm looking for people who wants to share a house?

    Hey, check out the website Homestamp Kent. You have to email admin for a password to the forum but you might have better luck using that site to find flat mates
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.