The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

MA Educational Leadership and Management/Education

Hi,

I'm really struggling with writing at a Masters level and I think the problem is that I haven't really read any Masters level assignments so don't really know what i'm aiming for.

Is there anyone that has previously done an MA in Educational Leadership and Management or Education that would be willing to let me read some of their assignments or alternatively signpost me to somewhere where I can see some good examples of critical writing?

Much appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by sunshinestudy
Hi,

I'm really struggling with writing at a Masters level and I think the problem is that I haven't really read any Masters level assignments so don't really know what i'm aiming for.

Is there anyone that has previously done an MA in Educational Leadership and Management or Education that would be willing to let me read some of their assignments or alternatively signpost me to somewhere where I can see some good examples of critical writing?

Much appreciated!

Hello I am english language student soom to be graduate and I really am thinking about applying for an MA in Educational Leadership and Management at Nottingham University and would love to know how you applied and are finding it? I hope you are still active as I would really appreciate any advice right now as there isn't much advice at to what to write in an application for Educational Leadership and Management :frown:!
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi! Any updates? I am planning to study the same, at Manchester uni. Will appreciate any information.
Hey, I am now seeing your post from 2 yrs ago. Did you receive help because I am in a similar position.
Original post by sunshinestudy
Hi,

Much appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending