The Student Room Group

BRISTOL Theatre and English offer holders 2017

I have just received an offer for the Bristol combined honours Theatre and English and am completely elated! Looking on the university website, only 5 applicants have been accepted for 2016/17... Where are you other 4? It would be great to get talking now!
I received my offer last week! So there are two of us, I wonder if the others have received their offers yet.
Reply 2
Original post by shannonwild
I received my offer last week! So there are two of us, I wonder if the others have received their offers yet.

Hi! Yeah I wonder haha, were you surprised to receive an offer? I certainly was!
Original post by Elly_Saurus
Hi! Yeah I wonder haha, were you surprised to receive an offer? I certainly was!

Well, my interview went really well and I was feeling incredibly confident after that!
Have you firmed Bristol?
Reply 4
Well, my interview went really well and I was feeling incredibly confident after that!
Have you firmed Bristol?

Oh you had an interview? No not yet, but I'm certainly going to, just taking my time deciding on my second choice. Have you?
Oh you had an interview? No not yet, but I'm certainly going to, just taking my time deciding on my second choice. Have you?

Yes! It was only because I'm a mature student (at 22!).
I have firmed Bristol but I also struggled with the insurance choice!
Reply 6
Yes! It was only because I'm a mature student (at 22!).
I have firmed Bristol but I also struggled with the insurance choice!

Oh right that's interesting! Where did you end up choosing as insurance? I'm torn between Warwick and Manchester
Oh right that's interesting! Where did you end up choosing as insurance? I'm torn between Warwick and Manchester

Tough choice for you!
I was choosing between Goldsmiths and Exeter, and went with Exeter. I'll definitely meet the conditions of my offer with Bristol though.
Reply 8
Tough choice for you!
I was choosing between Goldsmiths and Exeter, and went with Exeter. I'll definitely meet the conditions of my offer with Bristol though.

I have an offer for Goldsmiths! So how does it work as an older student? Have you had some time out of college or have you already got your A Levels? I don't mean to sound nosy just curious haha!
I have an offer for Goldsmiths! So how does it work as an older student? Have you had some time out of college or have you already got your A Levels? I don't mean to sound nosy just curious haha!

Are you also put off by London?!
Haha, don't worry, I'd be curious too. Essentially, I didn't finish my A Levels the first time round and so I'm taking a Access to Higher Education course now.
Are you also put off by London?!
Haha, don't worry, I'd be curious too. Essentially, I didn't finish my A Levels the first time round and so I'm taking a Access to Higher Education course now.

Oh right well good on you! Yeah, I really wanted to like Goldsmiths but felt a little underwhelmed by the open day... And I think if I were going to be in London I had to really be in love with the place I was going because its so much more expensive
Hi guys i’m really conflicted as i’ve got offers from both Bristol and Exeter for theatre and english and I was wondering if any of you have any thoughts on the course in general and how you’re finding it so far!? Also wondering if you found that there were lots of over opportunities to get involved in drama at the uni? x
hey i also got on offer for theatre! can’t decide between york, glasgow and bristol would be cool to hear your thoughts :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending