The Student Room Group

Who else doesn't know what snapchat is just because they have a motive in life!

I don't know what Snapchat is [although I've heard of it]. But that's because i'm an old fart, LOL.
Original post by markova21
I don't know what Snapchat is [although I've heard of it]. But that's because i'm an old fart, LOL.

Haha...
Reply 3
i've heard of snapchat and instagram, but i've never used them. i don't have a phone, you see.
I don't know what Snapchat, Instagram or Whatsapp are.
Omfg whats all this
looks like im the only young and fresh person here
who doesnt know what social media is hahahaha
well i suppose oldies dont
Reply 6
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10

Because they have a motive in life? Lol wtf, what's that got to do with anything? What is wrong with social media? It helps you stay in touch with people.
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame :jebus:
Reply 8
Original post by Ciel.
Because they have a motive in life? Lol wtf, what's that got to do with anything? What is wrong with social media? It helps you stay in touch with people.

Snapping a picture of ever meal you eat is hardly staying in touch with people, more like attention seeking. Most people who love Snapchat are insecure people who snap their daily lives to look like theyre having so much fun whereas in reality theyre sad.
Original post by Joel 96
i've heard of snapchat and instagram, but i've never used them. i don't have a phone, you see.

Ohh! Den wat do use TSR on?
Original post by Zeus007
Snapping a picture of ever meal you eat is hardly staying in touch with people, more like attention seeking. Most people who love Snapchat are insecure people who snap their daily lives to look like theyre having so much fun whereas in reality theyre sad.

Omg! So true! You just got a new follower! :wink:
Omg! So true! You just got a new follower! :wink:

Because dissing and generalising every Snapchat user makes you better. Obviously this post was intended to make you feel better than people, when in reality it doesn't make you better at all. People use social media for a variety of reasons, mainly fun. (PS I don't use Snapchat, it's not my thing, but I'm not snobby about it).
Anyone who doesnt know what snapcchat is either
- Over 40
- In a poor country
- In a country which bans a lot of things (North korea)
- Lives under a rock
Reply 13
Original post by Zeus007

Lol, yeah, I agree, some people tend do overdo it and snap pics of literally everything. But most people aren't like that.
Original post by Somepersonhere
Anyone who doesnt know what snapcchat is either
- Over 40
- In a poor country
- In a country which bans a lot of things (North korea)
- Lives under a rock

Snapchat is so f***ing meaningless..... like no one wants to see 10 videos of you and ur friends drunk singing at the back of the taxi!!!
Snapchat is so f***ing meaningless..... like no one wants to see 10 videos of you and ur friends drunk singing at the back of the taxi!!!

I didnt say I really used it lol. Have it but barely look/post
But anyone who doesnt know what it in 2017 falls in one of those 4 categories
Original post by Somepersonhere
I didnt say I really used it lol. Have it but barely look/post
But anyone who doesnt know what it in 2017 falls in one of those 4 categories

Haha! I meant i don't use it
Reply 17
I can think of a few reasons why some people may not know what it is. Personally, I use it - but that's probably the only thing I use. I don't use Instagram or twitter etc.
Snapchat is pretty cancerous but if you don't know what it is, you're probably a loser.
Ohh! Den wat do use TSR on?

PC.

Quick Reply

Latest