The Student Room Group

sold her virginity for £2m - would you do this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by suga(r)
O sh*t what a great idea!!!! Sign me the f*ck up!!! This way maybe I could actually afford uni life without getting a student loan + applying to several scolarships + having a part-time job and still being in the red!!!

Ikr, be a slave for a night, earn £2m so you don't have to be a slave to society and depend on the system.
Its a smart move imo as long as she has payment beforehand.
Exactly! I don't know what the world has come to. Disgusting that some people don't have any moral values and that they'd sell their self respect. Self respect is priceless but I guess some people just see the materialistic benefits.

Original post by Big_Jon
Do you have no morals or standards? So you think losing your virginity to a person you don't know is "so easy", it's probably going to be a loveless experience. If that is what you would do for 2 million. I'll rather earn it, then the items I will spend it on, I will have more respect for.
What would we be thinking if it were a man who'd sold his virginity for 2 million? Or if the virgin had been paid for a homosexual encounter? Would that change people's opinions?
Original post by loveleest
^^Exactly this.

I have no idea why guys would pay that much though lol

People also spend tens of millions on art, millions on cars, tens of thousands on dinner...

It's not that 'guys would pay that much', it's that a very small group of guys have enormous amounts of money to burn.
dosn't that make her a whor
I think that its morally wrong, you should lose your virginity to someone special. It might be because I'm Christian but I believe that virginity should be saved till marriage.But that's just my opinion. I wouldn't personally do it but I guess it just depends on your perspective on virginity. As long as she feels that its right for her, then there's not really a problem.
Original post by EC
Actually, virginity can be regained with a simple plastic surgery known as hymenoplasty.

Hymen can be restored, virginity can't.

Quick Reply

Latest