The Student Room Group

What should I do if I fail my English re-take?

I am retaking my english exam tomorrow (05/05/17) but I need 34 marks to get a C because of the coursework. That is basically a B. I am doing IGCSE and was doing WJEC before. I messed up on the speaking and listening exam which :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed everything up. Other people only need 15 - 30 marks to get a C. The exam and everything is changing next year so I cant afford to fail. But if I do what should I do? The next year will be much harder for everyone, all exams, straight and if I fail I will have to 3 years worth of work in to 1. I dont think I will be able to do that. The only other subject I am doing which is not that bad is Btec L3 engineering. I am doing the exam 14:00. It is 2 hours. I have been practising and revising yes but still. I got a D last time. I :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing hate english why the :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: is this so much more important than maths. I have no passion at all for anything. I am useless at everything theres I can do. I am bad at sports, stupid really stupid, Pretty much ugly and short so what the :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: can I do in this :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing world?
Thanks if you read this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending