The Student Room Group

What wil you NOT miss about Secondary School after these exams?

No more compulsory Physical Education for me again wohoo!

What about you guys?
GCSEs themselves, they're rather dry in my opinion.
Reply 2
exams, friends, and school itself :biggrin:
Probably the people who don't care at all about their education and ruin the lessons for everyone else. You'd think with only a week or so left until the exams they'd actually get on and do the work, but no.
Reply 4
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
Probably the people who don't care at all about their education and ruin the lessons for everyone else. You'd think with only a week or so left until the exams they'd actually get on and do the work, but no.

Preach!
Reply 5
Stress, which will return in due time.
If you are going to sixth form guys- look forward to: free periods, harder courses but fewer so easier to focus, generally being treated a bit more like adults, lots of homework.
Reply 7
Original post by black1blade
If you are going to sixth form guys- look forward to: free periods, harder courses but fewer so easier to focus, generally being treated a bit more like adults, lots of homework.

I am :biggrin: My brother already goes to it and i know there is a lot of pressure on you, but you are right as well because there are kess subjects which makes it easier to focus :wink:
Original post by TamirS
I am :biggrin: My brother already goes to it and i know there is a lot of pressure on you, but you are right as well because there are kess subjects which makes it easier to focus :wink:

Also yeah if your teacher doesn't set you much homework in say a science subject, get ready to have self initiative and do a lot of work off your own back. Got to like 3 weeks before the exam and I've realized how ****ed I am in terms of how little physics practice I have so I literally spent all day doing exam practice questions from textbook and I got through like 3 more of the 15 section ;_;

Quick Reply

Latest