The Student Room Group

CIDA gcse exam today

does anyone have the gcse ict cida exam to make a microsite or something, ours was supposed to be today but they delayed it til tommorow, i will give a reward to anyone who has it

Scroll to see replies

Original post by J4NNIB4LLIN
does anyone have the gcse ict cida exam to make a microsite or something, ours was supposed to be today but they delayed it til tommorow, i will give a reward to anyone who has it

I have it next week
i have it on thursday can you plz tell me the main things in it xx it works help soo much
Original post by fatimah121
i have it on thursday can you plz tell me the main things in it xx it works help soo much

use these links to help you out for the coming exams and good luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdM5Drj8nCQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBsQdm-oLcIeu5nZHyD4eEQ/videos?disable_polymer=1&app=desktop
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk7gzeMBbN0GTzgCoQYjdHA
(p.s I have it on Thursday aswell)
Original post by J4NNIB4LLIN

use these links to help you out for the coming exams and good luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdM5Drj8nCQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBs...=1&app=desktop
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk7...N0GTzgCoQYjdHA
Reply 5
Help!!! Can you please tell me the title or the main things on Cida exam because I have it on Friday Thank you
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
I have it on Friday please if you know anything about cida exam tell me. Thank you I would appreciate it
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi, I did this exam last year, and honestly, its really nothing to worry about. I did no revision for this exam at all, only the work in class, and still came out with a B. Plus, if its anything like my exam, it was only 25% of the course, as the rest was coursework. So i'm sure you'll be fine. Don't stress, its only ICT.

stop tryna cheat smh
Reply 9
I got it tomorrow. My school did some yesterday, some today and some tomorrow. From what my friends have told me, it's about a volunteer programme. My school taught us to put the navigation bar on the side with a template but apparently this specifically asks for it at the top as a horizontal bar.
i have the CIDA exam on friday so could someone tell me what the exam is properly about and what the senario is pleaseee. if i could have in fuul detail it would be most appreciated! thank you vey much!
Reply 11
(Original post by Krish Sharma)i have the CIDA exam on friday so could someone tell me what the exam is properly about and what the senario is pleaseee. if i could have in fuul detail it would be most appreciated! thank you vey much!

The scenario is called "Crawdale volunteers" apparently theres a rollover image, hotspot, and a video. Not too bad, easier than the past papers
Original post by DanEcc
I got it tomorrow. My school did some yesterday, some today and some tomorrow. From what my friends have told me, it's about a volunteer programme. My school taught us to put the navigation bar on the side with a template but apparently this specifically asks for it at the top as a horizontal bar.

Can you please tell me the scenario in more detail because I have it on friday I would appreciate it and where do you think can I find the paper?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by DanEcc
(Original post by Krish Sharma)i have the CIDA exam on friday so could someone tell me what the exam is properly about and what the senario is pleaseee. if i could have in fuul detail it would be most appreciated! thank you vey much!

The scenario is called "Crawdale volunteers" apparently theres a rollover image, hotspot, and a

hey guys i have it 0n thursday i reaaly want t pass as last year failed can s0me0ne wh has d0ne it tell me the mai tpics will appreciate it and hpe yu ne went we;;
Original post by DanEcc
Original post by DanEcc

The scenario is called "Crawdale volunteers" apparently theres a rollover image, hotspot, and a video. Not too bad, easier than the past papers

Can you please tell me information in more detail and where do you think can I find the paper? I would appreciate it
(edited 5 years ago)

Can you please tell me the scenario or the main things because I have it on Friday. I would appreciate it
Reply 16
Original post by Slevanay
Can you please tell me information in more detail and where do you think can I find the paper? I would appreciate it

Idk I haven't done it yet I got it tomorrow
Original post by DanEcc
Idk I haven't done it yet I got it tomorrow

Then can you please tell me the scenario and main things because I have it on friday . I would appreciate it thank you .
(edited 5 years ago)
hey guys i have it 0n thursday i reaaly want t pass as last year failed can s0me0ne wh has d0ne it tell me the mai tpics will appreciate it and h0PE YU NE WENT WELL PLZ TELL ME M0RE

thats easy just insert nevigation bar and go on type than find a horizontal oone
i usally pefer to do buttons as y can easily hplink them
For all the people who has done the cida exam can you please tell me anything about the scenario and main things I would appreciate it . I have it tomorrow (Friday).HELP. PLEASE
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending