The Student Room Group

have i messed it up completely? urgent help :(

long story short, met someone on tinder in january, we bumped into each other in a club, went on a date, bumped into each other in a club again and he was out of order so i said i wanted nothing to do with him then and slept with two guys. soon after we started speaking again and i was honest about sleeping with the two guys. fast forward to now we are together and we've been so happy but he brought up the fact that i slept with these two guys told me to **** off and leave him. when i slept with these guys i had only known him for ten days so literally don't see how it matters in the slightest..

i don't want to lose him but he's not listening to a thing. any advice?
Original post by liv_smith96x
long story short, met someone on tinder in january, we bumped into each other in a club, went on a date, bumped into each other in a club again and he was out of order so i said i wanted nothing to do with him then and slept with two guys. soon after we started speaking again and i was honest about sleeping with the two guys. fast forward to now we are together and we've been so happy but he brought up the fact that i slept with these two guys told me to **** off and leave him. when i slept with these guys i had only known him for ten days so literally don't see how it matters in the slightest..

i don't want to lose him but he's not listening to a thing. any advice?

He's being a child.. he knew about the other two when you got back together (that was my interpretation of what you wrote), so his use of them to throw back in your face is just petty.

You need to think carefully about what you are losing. maybe it isnt as great and worthwhile as you think.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
He's being a child.. he knew about the other two when you got back together (that was my interpretation of what you wrote), so his use of them to throw back in your face is just petty.

You need to think carefully about what you are losing. maybe it isnt as great and worthwhile as you think.

he knew straight away, i never lied about it once despite the fact i don't think i had to explain myself i wanted to be honest. the night it happened he shoved me in a club and started kicking off so i said i wanted nothing to do with him..despite the fact we've only known each other for ten days!!! i think he's thinking of it as if we had the feelings we have now and he's just telling me to get out of his life suddenly now that he decided it bothers him and i feel awful
Sorry but can we have the order of events again?

1. Met on tinder in jan and had one date.
2. Second date and he was rude, so you rejected him
3. In the period of ten days that followed you slept with two other people.
4. You started speaking again.
5. He asked you and you told him about the sleeping with other people.
6. You were happy.
7. Now he wants nothing to do with you and is angry about the people you have slept with?

I wouldnt get confused. Boys are illogical. he isnt interested in the relationship and just wants out, hence he uses an illogical bit of information. He could have just seen you as short term and used you. he probably decided it when you got back together.

Not worth beating yourself up over someone like that.
Reply 4
Sorry but why is he crying about it now, when you told him already when you got back together? He doesn't sound full ticket.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending