The Student Room Group

In need of help with my student finance

I am stuck on the part where i have to upload my parents evidence but i dont fully understand what to do as i already uploaded a form digitally but they said that there was things i had to do complete it. Right now the parents to do list section is it says (not complete). I tried calling them and it always says that they are busy. I need urgent help.

Capture111.JPG
Hi Mirdha,

Could you please explain us a little bit closer what you are trying to do? What website is it that you have to upload those documents?

Thanks in advance for making this clear.

Lucie,
PhD student
Cranfield university
Original post by Cranfield University
Hi Mirdha,

Could you please explain us a little bit closer what you are trying to do? What website is it that you have to upload those documents?

Thanks in advance for making this clear.

Lucie,
PhD student
Cranfield university

Hi Lucie, questions on this forum are answered by staff from SFE. :smile:
Original post by Mirdha15
I am stuck on the part where i have to upload my parents evidence but i dont fully understand what to do as i already uploaded a form digitally but they said that there was things i had to do complete it. Right now the parents to do list section is it says (not complete). I tried calling them and it always says that they are busy. I need urgent help.

Capture111.JPG

Hi there,

Was it the PFF2 form that you uploaded with your parents' details?

Have you also uploaded proof of your identity, like a UK passport or birth certificate?

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending