The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 1
Oooh Techno Ceildh sounds like it could be a laugh [especially to Guns n Roses] although I think I am also in need of sleep [pesky fire alarms :tongue:]
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
I've been tempted to go to this techno ceilidh but I've got loads of work piling up (any other first years suffering from the biology essay?). No doubt I'll end up going though >.<

GnR aren't techno!
Reply 3
joe8232
Oooh Techno Ceildh sounds like it could be a laugh [especially to Guns n Roses] although I think I am also in need of sleep [pesky fire alarms :tongue:]

Ha Ha, I knew it was coming, went to bed early and got up at 6.30 to put a suit on for the occasion just to p**s off everyone who didnt know about it and rushed out in whatever they were sleeping in (like I did last year!) arent I cool :p: though the basic idea was stolen from last years DRA senior student who lived in my building and was waiting at the line up fully dressed and in a jesters hat, how I hated him then :biggrin:
Reply 4
Biology essay!!!

Finished two days ago. Now... What's the project about? :s-smilie:. Darn Sibbet, she's so confusing...

Which lab day are you on?
Reply 5
Steeeeevo
Ha Ha, I knew it was coming, went to bed early and got up at 6.30 to put a suit on for the occasion just to p**s off everyone who didnt know about it and rushed out in whatever they were sleeping in (like I did last year!) arent I cool :p: though the basic idea was stolen from last years DRA senior student who lived in my building and was waiting at the line up fully dressed and in a jesters hat, how I hated him then :biggrin:

That's fantastic! I kind of guessed it may happen this morning because of the email reminding us where to go that was sent out yesterday.
Reply 6
joe8232
That's fantastic! I kind of guessed it may happen this morning because of the email reminding us where to go that was sent out yesterday.

yeah me too, plus the night porter told me :p:
I had no idea there were Ceilidh's on! Damn! D:

I haven't been to one yet.... I still have the ticket for the fresher Ceilidh on my wall. Oh well.

Latest

Trending

Trending