The Student Room Group

Share your psychology revision notes with TSR Members

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
thats ok with those notes i got 100% in pya4 so just learn it all and yr be fine! lol its easier said than done though!! lol
Updated the first post to say you can now uploading revision notes can now help you get a subscription to The Student Room.
I attached notes on the cognitive approach, biological, research methods and dysfunctional, I will have social and humanistic later on. I'll update the notes regularly too:yep:

EDIT: If it doesn't open you might need to save the file first (I use Atlantis word Processor)
I take the IB so I probably won't be of much help with them although if you want I can upload what I have?
Reply 25
hello, does anyone have notes for ethics or socially sensitve ethics or even good model answers pleasee let me know
fmimme1
hello, does anyone have notes for ethics or socially sensitve ethics or even good model answers pleasee let me know

I have some notes on ethics, I'll upload them tomorrow for you since I have to get going now. CHeck back tomorrow around this time they should be up by then:yep:
Reply 27
Sociallyanxious
I have some notes on ethics, I'll upload them tomorrow for you since I have to get going now. CHeck back tomorrow around this time they should be up by then:yep:

heyy awww thanj you (Y) anyways u also going 2 do the pya5 exam in june tc x
Reply 28
Sociallyanxious

heyyy have you got ssr model answers 4 ethics please (A)
Reply 29
i have warning levels :| i did'nt even read the rules before coming onto here LOL so we cannot write slang argh LOL
I'm going to be a bit late in uploading as something came up...I'll defiantly get them up in the next day or so...sorry about this. It came up last minute. :smile:
Reply 31
Sociallyanxious
I'm going to be a bit late in uploading as something came up...I'll defiantly get them up in the next day or so...sorry about this. It came up last minute. :smile:

hey awww you have a good model answer ? can you please upload i can use it as a guideline for mine ?? (Y) thanks what did you get for psychology AS
http://community.ocr.org.uk/community_data/docs?community_id=50

these arent my notes but these are unbelievably useful for anyone doing OCR education health or organisation. plus it actually tells you how (not) to write the essays! :smile:
fmimme1
hey awww you have a good model answer ? can you please upload i can use it as a guideline for mine ?? (Y) thanks what did you get for psychology AS

Well actually I'm taking the IB diploma so it might be slightly different...just realized your doing A levels...you still want the notes even though their for a different qualification?

I don't have a model answer for it unfortuantly...
Reply 34
If anyone would like Attachment or Memory revision cards with all studies on ask k. here is a preview
Reply 35
does any have any culture bias model essays
We previously used to offer TSR Riches in exchange for revision notes. However, we currently do not offer any for revision notes added after 13th July 2009. Please watch to see if we offer riches for revision notes again.

Thanks to everyone who has added their notes to the site recently - we've managed to grow the library by several hundred pages. Still got some notes? Then you can still upload them to the site if you wish :smile:
Reply 37
I'm doing AS Psychology with AQA
These are my revision notes for the "Memory" topic :smile:
I think they're bloody good anyway
Reply 38
Phalange
I'm doing AS Psychology with AQA
These are my revision notes for the "Memory" topic :smile:
I think they're bloody good anyway

Wow, just took a quick peak at it and it looks brilliant :smile: Are they for AQA A?
Also have you got any notes lying around for attachment? :smile:
Reply 39
Sato
Wow, just took a quick peak at it and it looks brilliant :smile: Are they for AQA A?
Also have you got any notes lying around for attachment? :smile:

Umm, I'll have research methods done later and developmental wayyyy later haha we haven't finished it yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending