The Student Room Group

OCR Biology 21st century science B7 June 19th 2017

I just wanted to ask, what you think the grade boundaries could be because I'm worried how this grade will jeopardise the grade I got for the other biology papers
Im guessing it will be around 49 to 50 for an A* and then 47 for an A. I might be wrong but the test today wasn't that bad.
Reply 2
I think about 48 for an A* and 44 for an A, etc.

Decent exam today, although a few questions that were easy to mix up. Got the first line match up question wrong.
Original post by EmiliaAndreou
I just wanted to ask, what you think the grade boundaries could be because I'm worried how this grade will jeopardise the grade I got for the other biology papers

Hello Emilia, i'm sure you didn't do as bad as you think and are probably stressing over a 2 mark question.
what do u think the grade boundary for a c will be?
I would say, general trend is that you need between 32 and 37 but that can change depending on how the country performs. Also, if you look at the trend, the grade boundaries for B7 generally vary a lot so don't be surprised if they are high or low.

Grade boundaries
A* was 48
A was 45
B was 41
C was 37

A* was 45
A was 41
B was 35
C was 29

A* was 42
A was 39
B was35
C was 31
I thought some of the questions were quite weird and Im stressing so much since the grade boundaries are really high...! Some one give me reassurance. What were some of the answers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending