The Student Room Group

Lost my v, am I a slut?

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by meangirl22
x

Your not a slut but someone who can easily be coerced into sex which isn't an attractive trait in a woman, you've learnt your lesson so next time don't give in so easily.
That doesn't make you a slut, you trusted him, and obviously felt something for him otherwise you would have said no.

If you felt pressured then that should show you that you aren't ready to have sex yet, and you will know when you are. You just need to find someone special. I'm sorry that he did that to you and made you feel like a slut.

We all regret something from our sexual relationships, but don't rush into anything.
Original post by Anonymous
Your not a slut but someone who can easily be coerced into sex which isn't an attractive trait in a woman, you've learnt your lesson so next time don't give in so easily.

That I should wrong to say, she obviously was pressured. I don't care whether you are a boy or a girl, but you should know the way that males can be if you don't. She obviously had some sort of feelings for this guy, so she isn't wrong to want to. Plus she is 19, a legal adult so she can do what she pleases with her body.
Reply 4
x
You did anal for your first time, no questions asked? I wouldn't call you a slut, I'd call you "a keeper".:smile:
No, I would personally say you lie somewhere on the virgin-whore dichotomy scale. Like the majority of females you are neither one nor the other. You're neither a pure, chaste angel nor a filthy slut. You don't have to choose between one or the other.

Technically you are still a 'virgin' by some definitions as you have not had vaginal sex so perhaps you could find solace in that if its really bothering you. You still have the opportunity to loose that to someone decent that you love. Hope that makes you feel better.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
So I'm 22 and I've been with my bf for over a year and I think that I'm pregnant cos I can feel kicking in my stomach and I havant had my period for months and people keep asking me if I am now cos my stomach has gotten bigger but I'm too embaressed and scared to do a pregnancy test I think that it too late to get an abortion but my mum said that I would have to give it away if I am cos she isnt gonna keep me if I am so what shall i do?

Hmm.
(edited 6 years ago)
x!

You were 22 in your last thread :hmmmm2:
Erm, no, you're not a slut.

Good idea on advising waiting for someone though, one offs can make a person feel lonely and annoyed after esp when the guy had the intention of nut and go.
Can people not tell that this is a weird troll with a fetish to pretend to be a girl online??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending