The Student Room Group

Keele University or Liverpool University ( Master's degree in Law)

Hi,I am an international student and I have got 2 unconditional offers from Keele and Liverpool to study medical law and ethics (Postgraduate level).
I would like to ask does keele law school have many international students?
Is it too difficult to study a master degree in Medical law at Keele?
Is Newcastle-under-lyme a safe place to live in?
Which one should I choose Liverpool or Keele?
I actually tend to keele because students are required to take only 4 modules (2 modules each term) whereas Liverpool 6 modules (3 each term). but I'm not sure if it is a sufficient reason.
Thank you
Original post by hno
Hi,I am an international student and I have got 2 unconditional offers from Keele and Liverpool to study medical law and ethics (Postgraduate level).
I would like to ask does keele law school have many international students?
Is it too difficult to study a master degree in Medical law at Keele?
Is Newcastle-under-lyme a safe place to live in?
Which one should I choose Liverpool or Keele?
I actually tend to keele because students are required to take only 4 modules (2 modules each term) whereas Liverpool 6 modules (3 each term). but I'm not sure if it is a sufficient reason.
Thank you

I'm not sure about the law school, but Keele itself does have a lot of international students so i'm sure you'll be fine. A lot of students live in Newcastle, so yeah it's safe, i would recommend viewing where you are going to live just so you know you will be comfortable.
Keele is a beautiful university, but if you prefer the city and enjoy shopping maybe Liverpool is for you. The good thing about Keele is that it is between Manchester and Birmingham which are brilliant for shopping.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending