The Student Room Group

4 months

Hello, I am currently in Secondary 1 and I've been slacking on revising as I have been playing computer games for the past few months. I just realised that I don't want my life to be a sh*thole where I can't find any good jobs that pays enough money for me to be able to have a good life - getting anything that I want, cars, food, watches, etc. Just because I didn't study hard enough back then for me to get into a good college, then a good university and get my degree/Phd/etc. I'm aiming to get transferred into an elite secondary school in my country in 4 months (that's when I'll be getting my End of The Year Exams results) I also took an IQ test from Mensa (not an online test) and not to boast but I have an IQ of 139 (if that actually does help my studies any bit) So I'm planning to try and get high A1's for every subject.
I'm currently scoring:
A2 for English
A1 for Maths
A2 for History
A2 for Food And Consumer Education
Really high B3 for Geography
D7 for my Chinese (fail)
B4 for my Sciences (Physics and Chemistry, but Physics will be replaced by Biology in the other half of the year and so far Biology is looking pretty good for me, I predict that I should be able to score at least a high B3)
D7 for my Art (FAIL)

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, there was a sports competition in school today and I just got home so I'm quite tired lol
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending