The Student Room Group

International Students UK Masters in Computer Science

Greetings,

I would like to interact with fellow International Students who are doing their Masters in Computer Science.

I would like to interact with them to get a basic understanding of some of the modules as well as their opinion on Masters program they may be currently undergoing.

However, anyone can participate that can share their experience in Masters Computer Science.

Thanks
Original post by gracevalued
Greetings,

I would like to interact with fellow International Students who are doing their Masters in Computer Science.

I would like to interact with them to get a basic understanding of some of the modules as well as their opinion on Masters program they may be currently undergoing.

However, anyone can participate that can share their experience in Masters Computer Science.

Thanks

Postgrads don't tend to stick around so you may not get many responses. The uni websites will give you an idea of what will be taught at different unis. The research interests of specific depts will also help with that. The unis may even be able to put you in touch with current or former students.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Postgrads don't tend to stick around so you may not get many responses. The uni websites will give you an idea of what will be taught at different unis. The research interests of specific depts will also help with that. The unis may even be able to put you in touch with current or former students.

thanks for the advice guess i will do your bidding

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending