The Student Room Group

Boy at an all girl school sixth form.

So I went to a typical sh*t comp for the first five years of secondary but am now changing to an all girl grammar (with a mixed sixth form) for A levels. The sixth form will be mostly girls probably about 5:1 ratio. How should I behave? How can I expect to be treated by fellow sixth formers younger years and staff? Will it be much different from my old school?
So how did you get in?
Reply 2
I was originally going to a girl's school mixed sixth form until a few months ago, but luckily I found another sixth form (a mixed sixth form of a boys school). Thank god I'm going there, I would be ****ed otherwise. Maybe I'm not being very helpful but my point is, as long as you're a social king/lord, you'll be fine. Don't expect people to talk to you, just try to talk to others and you'll be alright. My advice is make sure you do get friends as otherwise you'll be miserable during A levels, which you don't want.
(edited 6 years ago)
You getting some pussy boi
Never talk to the little brats in lower years than you and try be friends with the people in your classes. Depending what subjects you take, you might end up with a tad more equal classes then you might otherwise expect (50:50 mixed sixthform but in all my classes there are at least twice as many boys as girls).
Original post by randy orton
You getting some pussy boi

McRandy - that is not a useful response, shame on you.

OP - I believe everything will be absolutely fine if you treat everybody (gender aside) with respect and hopefully you will receive the same.
As long as you're nice, you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by gejwood
So I went to a typical sh*t comp for the first five years of secondary but am now changing to an all girl grammar (with a mixed sixth form) for A levels. The sixth form will be mostly girls probably about 5:1 ratio. How should I behave? How can I expect to be treated by fellow sixth formers younger years and staff? Will it be much different from my old school?

I didn't go to a **** comp (although it was in a deprived town) but I did go to an all-girls state school with a mixed sixth form (To be honest it may as well have been a grammar/private school seeing it was in the town next door that had million + price homes).

Why would you behave any differently? Probably won't be much different than your old school apart from the students having a stronger passion for learning.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest