The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

BA English

Anybody else doing this degree at Southampton?
Original post by Harley's_Queen
Anybody else doing this degree at Southampton?

Hi :smile:

I have a conditional offer to study English at Southampton this year (if I get the grades- fingers crossed!). Do you have an offer to study there? What accommodation do you hope to get? I'm hoping to get either Archers Road or Glen Eyre.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by herondale07
Hi :smile:

I have a conditional offer to study English at Southampton this year (if I get the grades- fingers crossed!). Do you have an offer to study there? What accommodation do you hope to get? I'm hoping to get either Archers Road or Glen Eyre.

I got a conditional too for this degree and I also hope to be staying in either Archers Road or Glen Eyre!! 😁

Are you excited for uni?
(edited 6 years ago)
I got a conditional too for this degree and I also hope to be staying in either Archers Road or Glen Eyre!! 😁

Are you excited for uni?

Awesome :biggrin:!! I am both excited and very nervous for uni. It's such a big life change in every way (especially as I am quite shy), I'm hoping that I can settle in ok and find friends :/ How about you?
Awesome :biggrin:!! I am both excited and very nervous for uni. It's such a big life change in every way (especially as I am quite shy), I'm hoping that I can settle in ok and find friends :/ How about you?

This is literally me 😂😂 I am excited to go but I'm really shy at first so I worry about making friends 😂
This is literally me 😂😂 I am excited to go but I'm really shy at first so I worry about making friends 😂

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully we could meet up if we both get in to Southampton! :smile:
Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully we could meet up if we both get in to Southampton! :smile:

That would be nice 🙂 good luck to you for results! Also let me know if you get in on here 😁
That would be nice 🙂 good luck to you for results! Also let me know if you get in on here 😁

Good luck to you too! And of course, let me know how you get on as well :smile:
Good luck to you too! And of course, let me know how you get on as well :smile:

Did you get in??
Did you get in??

Yes I did!!! :biggrin: How about you?
Yes I did!!! :biggrin: How about you?

I did too 😁

Quick Reply

Latest