The Student Room Group

What skills do you need to be a lawyer?

I don't know if I am good enough so I'm just wondering.
Reply 1
I think you'd get better answers from an actually experienced lawyer. This website is literally called The Student Room. How many students do you know who are experienced lawyers?
If u've watched How To Get Away With Murder ur 1/2 way there
Original post by 0zzu
I think you'd get better answers from an actually experienced lawyer. This website is literally called The Student Room. How many students do you know who are experienced lawyers?

None. But that is also because I know no experienced lawyers.
Reply 4
Original post by Goldfish4343
None. But that is also because I know no experienced lawyers.

I was implying that they don't exist.
Original post by 0zzu
I was implying that they don't exist.

I know.
Reply 6
Original post by Goldfish4343
I know.

???

yet you still replied as if I meant it as a literal statement..
Original post by 0zzu

There's loads of non students on here you know, including many qualified and experienced lawyers
Original post by 0zzu

There's plenty of people on TSR who've both studied law and taken their GDL and who have moved into legal careers - they're well placed to comment on the process.

@Goldfish4343 How much do you like reading?
Chat a lot of sh1t
Reply 10
Original post by Dwarf-Shortage
There's loads of non students on here you know, including many qualified and experienced lawyers

I can imagine people under 30 on here, like uni grads who still like the site, but why would experienced adult lawyers spend their time on TSR?

Plus OP's question is very vague.
Original post by 0zzu
I can imagine people under 30 on here, like uni grads who still like the site, but why would experienced adult lawyers spend their time on TSR?

Plus OP's question is very vague.

Even over 30s, I know Roger Oxon is definitely older than that and a few others. They don't have to spend a lot of time, just a bit and they would to answer questions like OP has
Original post by Reality Check
There's plenty of people on TSR who've both studied law and taken their GDL and who have moved into legal careers - they're well placed to comment on the process.

@Goldfish4343 How much do you like reading?

A lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending