The Student Room Group

Studying Psychology at Cambridge, HELP

Can I still study Psychology with Alevels in Psychology, Sociology and Eng literature?
The Cambridge entry requirements state that it is preferred to have 2 science based subjects but in my case it's too late to make any changes.
Probably - they're more fussed about the grades you achieve and how well you do.
Original post by deadbeatdad
Can I still study Psychology with Alevels in Psychology, Sociology and Eng literature?
The Cambridge entry requirements state that it is preferred to have 2 science based subjects but in my case it's too late to make any changes.

Ask the admissions tutor directly
Original post by deadbeatdad

Since the website says that you don't need any specific a levels it's worth making an application.
The Cambridge admissions process is made up of different people at each college, who will all likely have different ideas about what a good candidate looks like. I'm sure some will not care much if you don't have maths or biology a levels - but others will see it as an advantage.

Quick Reply

Latest