The Student Room Group

Post graduate - Architecture

What are the best colleges for masters in Sustainable/Climate responsive/environmental architecture in Europe? I am looking out for practical-logical-analytical, research oriented, hands-on and flexible institutions that help me(Indian) get a job in Europe with a strong Alumni networking and a good hold in the job market as well.
Original post by trish.
What are the best colleges for masters in Sustainable/Climate responsive/environmental architecture in Europe? I am looking out for practical-logical-analytical, research oriented, hands-on and flexible institutions that help me(Indian) get a job in Europe with a strong Alumni networking and a good hold in the job market as well.

No one can tell you this. First you need to do your own research and second you need to work out what's best for you. Architecture as a profession works differently in different countries so you may want to start your research there. Then work out what is important to you which it looks like you already have and see how the unis compare for them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending