The Student Room Group

I failed every GCSE

i had no motivation and honestly i felt like i was doing any other mock exam
and i was really pissed that in the mock than in english i got a 6 and 5 then i get 2,2? wtf at least give me something bro i honestly think they rush when it comes to writing the results i honestly depressed and my father is filled with disappointment i dont want that to ever happen again the feeling that you could of done something but you didnt instead thinking about yourself and your pleasures

if anyone feels the same please write in the comments
Original post by Omar Abu clamp
and i was really pissed that in the mock than in english i got a 6 and 5 then i get 2,2? wtf at least give me something bro i honestly think they rush when it comes to writing the results i honestly depressed and my father is filled with disappointment i dont want that to ever happen again the feeling that you could of done something but you didnt instead thinking about yourself and your pleasures

There is an appeals process if you feel your results are incorrect. Don't go around making baseless accusations like that.
honestly im going to do Novemberretakes
Original post by Omar Abu clamp

i feel you mate, specifically for me i got a 5 for language and 1 for literature for my mocs however surprisingly in the real exam i was 4 marks of a 6 for lit and got a 4 for language ;/ all you can do is request for a remark....
i understand but man you have to understand the sheg i just went thought seeing the disappointment on your parents face
Your not the only one. My son had the same results as you. He wasn't expecting miracles, but to fail everything while not be in the bottom class for any subject is so harsh. I feel your pain,but don't forget your father loves you . Maybe you should appeal to the examination board. But let the dust settle a little first. And remember how hard it's been the last six months and if you have suffered from depression then it's been even harder for you. Don't let this define you. Im sure you have a lot to offer in this world. Stay strong young man.

Quick Reply

Latest