- Went over my notes from Mechanics module Physics in my frees. [Monday]
- Did homework. [Tuesday]
- Went over notes from Mechanics and Particle Physics at home. [Wednesday]
- Did Past Paper questions in FP1 during my frees. [ Wednesday]
- Read ahead in Stats 1 in Maths. [Wednesday]
- Did more homework [Wednesday]
- Revised Mechanics. [Thursday]
- Did my Computer science homework which involved coding. I really enjoyed it and I am really excited to learn more
- Did some Further Maths homework and revision afterwards because I have a test this coming Tuesday. [Saturday]
- Did 2 hours of Particle Physics revision. [Saturday]
- Did Further Maths revision. [Sunday]
- Did some Stats revision. [Sunday]
- Did Core Maths Homework. [Sunday]
Thoughts so far: Physics is taking becoming really interesting and I'm excited to learn more. Core Maths hasn't really picked up yet as we're just recapping over GCSE stuff. Also stats is really boring for me. Further is a challenge as expected. Computer Science is fun.
Stay tuned folks.