The Student Room Group

Why is it that people always think you are jealous when you make threads about people

Who were/are in your life that did better than you? Most of the time are they jealous?

Like for example, I didn't get a degree and my friends all did.
Hi, do you mean to say that you’re jealous of your friends who got a degree? If that’s the case then I have some advice for you. It's natural to compare ourselves to others and feel envy when we perceive them as being ahead in certain areas of life. However, I want to remind you that your journey is unique, and it's essential to focus on your own path rather than getting caught up in comparison. Not everyone has the same timeline in life, and success comes in different forms for each person. Focus on your own growth, embrace your unique journey, and be proud of the progress you make along the way.
Fascinating
Original post by Naivespartan
Hi, do you mean to say that you’re jealous of your friends who got a degree? If that’s the case then I have some advice for you. It's natural to compare ourselves to others and feel envy when we perceive them as being ahead in certain areas of life. However, I want to remind you that your journey is unique, and it's essential to focus on your own path rather than getting caught up in comparison. Not everyone has the same timeline in life, and success comes in different forms for each person. Focus on your own growth, embrace your unique journey, and be proud of the progress you make along the way.

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending