The Student Room Group

Struggling to choose between 2 courses...

I absolutely love performing arts and photography. I have been at college already to study acting which I thoroughly enjoyed. I have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree on an acting course, over 500 miles away. I have a dilemma, though. Through the last couple of years, I have done a lot of photographic work, which I would say that I love just as much as performing. My family and friends tell me all the time that I have a great eye for it. I have applied for a photography course and I do have an interview coming up at a college closer to home, but it is a diploma and not BA (Hons). If I get an offer, I'm really not sure what to do. I love them both equally. It's driving me insane! Any guidance would be much appreciated!
Have you looked at the possibility of doing a dual honours degree? Then you will be able to get a degree without having to choose.
Original post by jupiter63
I absolutely love performing arts and photography. I have been at college already to study acting which I thoroughly enjoyed. I have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree on an acting course, over 500 miles away. I have a dilemma, though. Through the last couple of years, I have done a lot of photographic work, which I would say that I love just as much as performing. My family and friends tell me all the time that I have a great eye for it. I have applied for a photography course and I do have an interview coming up at a college closer to home, but it is a diploma and not BA (Hons). If I get an offer, I'm really not sure what to do. I love them both equally. It's driving me insane! Any guidance would be much appreciated!

Is the acting course at a drama school or university? What is your aim in that field?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending