The Student Room Group

Biology homework

I need to write a paragraph on Active transport and crocodiles (active transport in crocodiles) but can't find anything on google!! Can someone help me!! It needs to be handed in tomorrow
Well that's a bit random, why specifically on crocodiles? I don't know much about crocodiles so I just suggest you write about normal active transport inside animals.
no ones going to do it for u.
maybe if u research the mechanism of the body (parts) in a crocodile then u might be able to think of something..
Original post by streetdude28
Well that's a bit random, why specifically on crocodiles? I don't know much about crocodiles so I just suggest you write about normal active transport inside animals.

think it's because how they can remove salt ions with the tounge if they're on land , something like that
Original post by streetdude28

My school sometimes does questions on the most random animals I think one time we had some strange sea creature I've never heard of.

OP, I think it is basically applying your knowledge unless you have learned specifically about a crocodile. Just apply your knowledge of active transport mitochondria and concentration gradient ect. This is the best advice I can give you as at my school I did plant roots.

Quick Reply

Latest