The Student Room Group

deloitte and EY undergrad scheme

If one was to apply to deliotte or EY and one didnt have the righr ucas points would they be rejected regardless of if they had a first
Original post by seanbruce
If one was to apply to deliotte or EY and one didnt have the righr ucas points would they be rejected regardless of if they had a first

Probably. They receive so many applications and have entry requirements for a reason unless you have a good explanation for why you don't have the required points and have space to give them. It will be an automated process.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Probably. They receive so many applications and have entry requirements for a reason unless you have a good explanation for why you don't have the required points and have space to give them. It will be an automated process.

i thoubht may be an automayed system just wasnt to sure
Reply 3
Original post by J-SP
Deloitte use a contextualised recruitment system, so if you went to an under performing school, come from a low SEB group or live in a geographical area where there are lower A-level results, you might still be in with a shout.

EY do not have a UCAS minimum requirement.

awww i see i didnt realize that was the case for deloitte and I though EY minimun ucas requirements were at least to have 120 ucas points

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending