The Student Room Group

My 5 Choices

I want to study Law in University & trying to narrow down my options in what universities I want to apply to. I am currently doing 3 A-Levels; law, psychology and history. In my As exams I got BBC. My predicted grades are most like to be AAB.

I am thinking to apply to;
LSE
SOAS
Queen Mary
City

Would you think that is smart? Is there a good chance I would get it?
Original post by Maheya21
I want to study Law in University & trying to narrow down my options in what universities I want to apply to. I am currently doing 3 A-Levels; law, psychology and history. In my As exams I got BBC. My predicted grades are most like to be AAB.

I am thinking to apply to;
LSE
SOAS
Queen Mary
City

Would you think that is smart? Is there a good chance I would get it?

I think it's too risky, as soas asks for A*AA (the lower range is likely to be a contextual offer), as does LSE and queen mary, city which is ABB is the only one I think wouldn't be very risky to apply to i m afraid.
Reply 2
if you want to do it then apply for it , clearing offers are extremely low anyways ive seen people get into qmul on results day with CCC
Have you considered the University of Birmingham? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Lilsthebest
Have you considered the University of Birmingham? :smile:

No, as I do not wish to move out. :smile:
Original post by qam
if you want to do it then apply for it , clearing offers are extremely low anyways ive seen people get into qmul on results day with CCC

Not for law you haven't. Law and medicine are its flagship courses. Their entry standards are completely different to the other courses..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending