The Student Room Group

How many a-levels are you studying?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hellomellow
Interesting. I am currently doing the exact same a-levels. I did start out with physics as a fourth but dropped it last week as I had the same thought as you. I also thought that it'd be better to do extremely well in three than doing decently in 4. But that's not to say that those doing 4 couldn't do extremely well in all four as well.

:smile:

Literally exactly the same :tongue:
Reply 21
I'm currently studying seven but Latin doesn't really count since I've known it from an early age. Mummy thinks I could do a good job at Philosophy so I might take that up. Obviously I'll be doing an EPQ too. I did okay at GCSE with 14A*s, coming ninth in my school, and I'm pretty confident I'll be getting my 7A*s at A-level (or 8 if I take up Philosophy of course!). Daddy knows a guy at Cambridge who said he'll put in a good word for me but personally I've always fancied Oxford. Hopefully I'm doing enough A-levels for them.
4 A-Levels, namely Chemistry, Computer Science, Maths and Physics.
3 A Levels : English Literature, German and Sociology, although I've just dropped History because I wasn't enjoying it as much as I hoped to, and I feel like focusing on the other 3 would be more beneficial. One of my friends is taking 5 and they're all Maths and Science based so I'm a bit worried for her, but she seems fine at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest