The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HateOCR
Wasnt it 1300 last year. Also they will get back to MOST of us by January. Taking a bit longer than last year, if anything im more amxious now because of the email😂

on the Keele website it said over 1,100 applications for 2017 entry, not sure though. I know, I think that nervous feeling you get when you see the email made me miss the 'MOST' haha.
I know! the wait is awful
Original post by fuzzmuzz
on the Keele website it said over 1,100 applications for 2017 entry, not sure though. I know, I think that nervous feeling you get when you see the email made me miss the 'MOST' haha.
I know! the wait is awful

Haha. The email preview i got made me think it was a decision. I anticipated a rejection and i still am. Just hoping they actually reply quicker than they say they will. Im on my last two unis and im freaking out
I’ve got an interview in December 😊
Original post by Fcla7674

Did you just receive the invite? What type of applicant are you?
Original post by HateOCR
Haha. The email preview i got made me think it was a decision. I anticipated a rejection and i still am. Just hoping they actually reply quicker than they say they will. Im on my last two unis and im freaking out

same! what a way to tease us. what unis have you applied to?, have you received replies from the other 2?
Im still waiting on all 4 haha, applied to bristol, Warwick( grad entry) and barts (im a grad).
same! what a way to tease us. what unis have you applied to?, have you received replies from the other 2?
Im still waiting on all 4 haha, applied to bristol, Warwick( grad entry) and barts (im a grad).

Undergrad. Exeter, Keele, St Georges and Liverpool. Rejected from exeter and waiting list on st georges. Have a feeling i flunked my rnr form because i didnt directly link my responsibilities with the nhs constitution. The character limit was ridiculous
I'm an international student and applied to Keele. However, I only recently found out that for international students, Keele looks at their BMAT scores. I only completed the UKCAT and not the BMAT. Do you think they would still consider me?
Original post by Fcla7674

Did you also receive the standard email that keele sent out today please?
Original post by HateOCR

Oh my goodness same! I honestly thought it was my rejection haha T-T
Original post by Neala25
I'm an international student and applied to Keele. However, I only recently found out that for international students, Keele looks at their BMAT scores. I only completed the UKCAT and not the BMAT. Do you think they would still consider me?

Im not too sure. You should call them
Reply 190
I didn't get that standard email, or an interview. Should I be worried? Or does it mean I am likely to hear back this week? Are they giving interviews back this week?
I got an interview today as well for December!
Reply 192
Original post by rubyru24
I got an interview today as well for December!

Well done ! What type of applicant are you? Please share your stats.. 😊
Original post by Sm396
Well done ! What type of applicant are you? Please share your stats.. 😊

Applied for undergrad entry/home student
GCSEs: 6A*s 4As
UkCat: 645 😬
But I think a lot of it was down to the r&r form
Good luck
Reply 194
Original post by rubyru24
Applied for undergrad entry/home student
GCSEs: 6A*s 4As
UkCat: 645 😬
But I think a lot of it was down to the r&r form
Good luck

Oh that's great ! How many hours did you have for the R and R volunteering section/ work ?
Original post by Sm396
Oh that's great ! How many hours did you have for the R and R volunteering section/ work ?

Not 100% sure I think around 150+
Original post by HateOCR
Undergrad. Exeter, Keele, St Georges and Liverpool. Rejected from exeter and waiting list on st georges. Have a feeling i flunked my rnr form because i didnt directly link my responsibilities with the nhs constitution. The character limit was ridiculous

is that waiting list after interview for georges then? well you never know, till you get a reply so keep you toes and fingers crossed till then! but yh i agree character limit got me so furious!!
is that waiting list after interview for georges then? well you never know, till you get a reply so keep you toes and fingers crossed till then! but yh i agree character limit got me so furious!!

Before interview.
Interview confirmed and booked for 19th of December. Any one else booked that date?
Original post by Neala25

You might want to look into that, because they use the BMAT to rank international students to determine who gets interviews. For UK/EU students, they use the roles & responsibilities form. At this point you have neither, so I would give them a call.

Latest

Trending

Trending