The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Telephone interview

Hello guys, I have a telephone interview coming up with JP Morgan for finance and business management full time analyst.

I would appreciate any advice and help please. If you you done the interview before, what kinda of questions did they ask you?

Thank you!
Original post by PrincessJF
Hello guys, I have a telephone interview coming up with JP Morgan for finance and business management full time analyst.

I would appreciate any advice and help please. If you you done the interview before, what kinda of questions did they ask you?

Thank you!

You need to be able to talk about why you, why this job and organisation, your skills and experience, what you can bring to them, what your future plans are. Think of things you've done that are relevant so you can give examples and think of situations you may be put in and how you;d work your way through them.
Has anyone had the telephone interview yet??? Just wondering what questions they might ask😨
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Your proudest achievement. They asked this question in telephone interview.What product you have used recently either in your personal or professional life and what excites you about it.
Reply 4
Your proudest achievement. They asked this question in telephone interview.What product you have used recently either in your personal or professional life and what excites you about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending