The Student Room Group

GCSE Computer Science Python?

Anyone here done the GCSE exam for coding in python in computer science, could you give me an idea, what you had to do and what i'll need to know when doing the exam. Thanks.
Reply 1
Not done the exam, but in the same shoes as you. Our teacher gave us this NEA to practice. It's stored on my school website, so hopefully it shows here.

During the exam, I've been told you have no access to the internet, but you're allowed a few resources. If everyone in the class is struggling, the teacher can stop the assessment to teach a lesson (but isn't allowed to teach to the NEA).
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TheCoolStool
Anyone here done the GCSE exam for coding in python in computer science, could you give me an idea, what you had to do and what i'll need to know when doing the exam. Thanks.

Which exam board are you doing? xx
Original post by AnnaBanana2000
Which exam board are you doing? xx

Don't know I just was wondering so I could practice the right things.
Original post by Starra
Not done the exam, but in the same shoes as you. Our teacher gave us this NEA to practice. It's stored on my school website, so hopefully it shows here.

During the exam, I've been told you have no access to the internet, but you're allowed a few resources. If everyone in the class is struggling, the teacher can stop the assessment to teach a lesson (but isn't allowed to teach to the NEA).

I'm not authorized to access that page. :frown:
Reply 5
I'm not authorized to access that page. :frown:

Have edited post, the image should show up now!
Original post by Starra

Thanks so much!
Reply 7
Thanks so much!

You're welcome. Rep please? :smile:
Hi there

Just a reminder to be careful when discussing your NEA task for GCSE Computer Science. Discussion of live, confidential, examination material on social media, such as the specifics of the task or any potential solutions, is against regulations and can affect your results.
Here is some helpful information to help you stay on the right track when discussing your GCSEs on social media. If you have any questions you can speak to your teacher.
Use different name not real name. Get lots of help and just change code a bit, change code around, change names in code for constants files lists and functions. Use private message and send new email contact but anonimus. All no problem. How can u be get caught? LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending