The Student Room Group

Computer science alevel

What part of CS did everyone find the hardest? I'm gonna pick it for alevels but I haven't done it for gcses and have no coding knowledge so I'm rlly worried it will be hard
Reply 1
A-Level computer science is the basics of the basics and will probably be covered within the first few weeks so i wouldn't stress too much - it's not an entry requirement for a reason.
Reply 2
Original post by Replyplz
What part of CS did everyone find the hardest? I'm gonna pick it for alevels but I haven't done it for gcses and have no coding knowledge so I'm rlly worried it will be hard

i cant code for my life and now im headed to study computer science at university or warwick. you will be fine
If you want to learn to code, I'd recommend looking at w3schools.com . It's all free and should teach you the fundamentals of a programming language (python, JavaScript and tons of others are supported) quickly.
Reply 4
it's honestly not a big deal if u didn't do cs at gcse. i knew people who didn't and they managed with the course just fine. they'll probably go over the basics with you since not everyone will have gcse knowledge.

Quick Reply

Latest