Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I have access to a motability car, although it's not In my name it's in my mums as I'm unable to drive etc.

I receive taxi travel allowance to go uni although this was assessed before I had access to a motability car.. and my mum is also unable to be dropping me to uni either way.

I was wondering if I'm suppose to inform DSA that I now have access to a motability car? And also would my taxi allowance stop because of this?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naya1)
    Hi
    I have access to a motability car, although it's not In my name it's in my mums as I'm unable to drive etc.

I receive taxi travel allowance to go uni although this was assessed before I had access to a motability car.. and my mum is also unable to be dropping me to uni either way.

I was wondering if I'm suppose to inform DSA that I now have access to a motability car? And also would my taxi allowance stop because of this?
    Check the small print would be my advice.

There should be other people around here who might know the answer though.

Tiger Rag ??
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Check the small print would be my advice.

There should be other people around here who might know the answer though.

Tiger Rag ??
    I read this one last night and didn't reply because I'm not too sure about it. I'd personally phone DSA (I think you have to phone SFE and can be put through to DSA) and ask about this.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    I read this one last night and didn't reply because I'm not too sure about it. I'd personally phone DSA (I think you have to phone SFE and can be put through to DSA) and ask about this.
    Fair enough :dontknow:

You're more of an expert than me.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks anyway
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naya1)
    Okay thanks anyway
    Let us know how you get on.:yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.