The Student Room Group

DSA- Travel Allowance??

Hi
I have access to a motability car, although it's not In my name it's in my mums as I'm unable to drive etc.

I receive taxi travel allowance to go uni although this was assessed before I had access to a motability car.. and my mum is also unable to be dropping me to uni either way.

I was wondering if I'm suppose to inform DSA that I now have access to a motability car? And also would my taxi allowance stop because of this?
Original post by Naya1
Hi
I have access to a motability car, although it's not In my name it's in my mums as I'm unable to drive etc.

I receive taxi travel allowance to go uni although this was assessed before I had access to a motability car.. and my mum is also unable to be dropping me to uni either way.

I was wondering if I'm suppose to inform DSA that I now have access to a motability car? And also would my taxi allowance stop because of this?
Check the small print would be my advice.:smile:

There should be other people around here who might know the answer though.

@Tiger Rag ??
Original post by 04MR17
Check the small print would be my advice.:smile:

There should be other people around here who might know the answer though.

@Tiger Rag ??

I read this one last night and didn't reply because I'm not too sure about it. I'd personally phone DSA (I think you have to phone SFE and can be put through to DSA) and ask about this.
Original post by Tiger Rag
I read this one last night and didn't reply because I'm not too sure about it. I'd personally phone DSA (I think you have to phone SFE and can be put through to DSA) and ask about this.
Fair enough :dontknow:

You're more of an expert than me.:h:
Reply 4
Okay thanks anyway
Original post by Naya1
Okay thanks anyway
Let us know how you get on.:yep:

Quick Reply

Latest