The Student Room Group

Durham university for computer science??

Hey everyone, I want to study computer science and heard about Durham university. What do you think about it??? Is it better than universities such as UCL or king's??
UCL is probs bttr
Reply 2
I think it's a decent uni but would much prefer to go to UCL if i had the choice.
Original post by Hedia dhouib
Hey everyone, I want to study computer science and heard about Durham university. What do you think about it??? Is it better than universities such as UCL or king's??

CS isn't really one of Durham's 'flagship' courses. I actually applied there last year and I'll be honest, I couldn't really see what was so unique about the course there.

It's still an excellent university, though.
Original post by Blue_Cow
CS isn't really one of Durham's 'flagship' courses. I actually applied there last year and I'll be honest, I couldn't really see what was so unique about the course there.

It's still an excellent university, though.

+1
Original post by Hedia dhouib

I'd say UCL's course is better and that Kings and Durham's are probably similar (with Durham being slightly harder because of the A level maths requirement)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending