The Student Room Group

Fake Glasses..

Where can i get some fake smart glasses?

Im male. I work in a bank.

I don’t need to wear glasses however I would like a pair of smart glasses because i like the style does anyone know where i can get me a pair?
You can go to any shop which sells glasses and ask just for the rims with no corrective lenses. Many people do that nowadays, so it won't be anything new to them.
Reply 2
When you say just the rims does that mean the glass as well as the frame too right? So it does look like im wearing glasses but its really fake glasses
Reply 3
Original post by Mac117
You can go to any shop which sells glasses and ask just for the rims with no corrective lenses. Many people do that nowadays, so it won't be anything new to them.

When you say just the rims does that mean the glass as well as the frame too right? So it does look like im wearing glasses but its really fake glasses
[QUOTE="Anonymous;74335268"]
Original post by Mac117

Yes, you get the frames with glasses that have no correction in them. It will look like you do have a correction, though!
Even a £1 shop sell glasses and you simply take the lenses out. Alternatively check out opticians online and you can get clear lenses and frames from £9.99
Reply 6
You can order online glasses with PLANO (0 power) lenses, it costs more than the penny store glasses but look real.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending