The Student Room Group

do guys like girls with glasses

i wear glasses and was wondering wether guys find girls with glasses attractive or if it’s a turn off. I feel like my glasses make me look a bit older too as they’re a rectangle shape, but maybe it’s only me who thinks that :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)
If the glasses suit her then sure.
yes, but its the same as any style choice: you have to pick ones that suit you
Reply 3
yes.
My boyfriend sometimes asks me to wear my glasses during intimate moments because he thinks it's hot. So in my experience yes. Also been hit on plenty of times whilst wearing my glasses.

Might be worth mentioning that I hated my glasses when I first got them at 13. I now frequently buy new glasses online and use them as a staple accessory. If you're uncomfortable with how you think you look with your glasses maybe try another shape or style. I've got some adorable gold love heart frames that really suit my face shape. They're one of my favourite pairs.
Original post by michaela341
i wear glasses and was wondering wether guys find girls with glasses attractive or if it’s a turn off. I feel like my glasses make me look a bit older too as they’re a rectangle shape, but maybe it’s only me who thinks that :frown:

BUMP
Yeah, plenty do, i dont mind it personally
If you feel the frames are an issue then get a new pair next time your prescription changes.

My girlfriend wears rimless oval glasses. They suit her well.
It depends on the person. If they fit their overall style, they can be amazing.
Reply 9
BUMP
Reply 10
Some guys say I look better with glasses.
I personally don't like the way I look with most of the frames.
Reply 11
It depends on the individual of course but glasses can really fit with & enhance a girl's natural style/appearance.
Original post by michaela001

Personally you shouldn't think insecure thoughts about your appearance with glasses on. If that guy finds you unattractive because you wear glasses then he has a problem. For me i realised even though i secretly feel everyone is judging me with my glasses on i dont care because they have to deal with how i look
As a guy who used to wear glasses I think that glasses are more likely to be a negative with guys wearing than girls. Glasses are kind of counter to physical prowess looking but a towards a intellectual look. Women normally favour a physical look for men while men may favour an intellectual look for women.

So for a man the thought of f*cking a girl who is intellectual looking can be a real extra turn on.
yes i wear glasses and get asked out a lot and get lots of compliments.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending