Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, this is a looooong shot but does anyone recognise these maths worksheet that usually have cartoons on them(like the one attatched)and know where they're from?
    Thanks
    Attached Images

• Study Helper

(Original post by etel)
    Hi, this is a looooong shot but does anyone recognise these maths worksheet that usually have cartoons on them(like the one attatched)and know where they're from?
    Thanks
    Don't recognise them myself, but is there any text on the rest of the sheet, that might serve as a basis for a search. Photo of the whole sheet might prove helpful - maybe.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by etel)
    Thanks
    I did a reverse image search on the cartoon character and found this. It might be a Brazilian character called Joãozinho (little John). But that's where my search ended and I wasn't able to find the worksheet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghostwalker)
    Don't recognise them myself, but is there any text on the rest of the sheet, that might serve as a basis for a search. Photo of the whole sheet might prove helpful - maybe.
    There isn't anything on the sheet apart from other questions but thanks anyway.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by etel)
    Where did you get it from - did your teacher give it to you? If you need help with any of the questions please let us know.
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by etel)
    Random way of finding it, but is there a copyright label on the sheet- i.e the (c) company name here - if so google the name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notnek)
    Where did you get it from - did your teacher give it to you? If you need help with any of the questions please let us know.
    Yes he did. I liked the difficulty so wanted to try more from the same website. I will ask him on Monday. Thanks though.

ReputationRep:
    It is from tenticks. A packet of questions covered all old level systems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nts24)

:congrats:

well spotted !!

i used to enjoy playing maths rat splat on 10ticks.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nts24)
    Thanks so much
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I knew I'd seen that image somewhere...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.