The Student Room Group

Stress and anxiety break-downs

URRRM...how? It seems that I have taken way too much onto my plate; I'm playing Buddy in my school play for Elf, I'm Deputy Head Girl and part of the Senior Student leadership team and involved in so much. And now I have flipping mocks. HOW AM I GOING TO MANGAE (or rather) HOW SHOULD I MANAGE MY TIME AND NOT STRESS ABOUT IT TOO MUCH!!??
Take it one day at a time. Get a weekly planner and allocate each day to complete certain tasks. It'll help you realise you have more time than you think. I've started doing that and it feels much better knowing I don't have to complete everything on one day. If you can't stop stressing, then maybe you shouldn't be in the play and you should step down from the team. Your grades matter the most.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Take it one day at a time. Get a weekly planner and allocate each day to complete certain tasks. It'll help you realise you have more time than you think. I've started doing that and it feels much better knowing I don't have to complete everything on one day. If you can't stop stressing, then maybe you shouldn't be in the play and you should step down from the team. Your grades matter the most.

Thanks, I'll definitely have to think about it. This has been one of the greatest roles I've ever gotten, and my teacher has reassured my that she understands it may be a slight struggle for me
Original post by Lairy_Fights
Thanks, I'll definitely have to think about it. This has been one of the greatest roles I've ever gotten, and my teacher has reassured my that she understands it may be a slight struggle for me

Try your best but don't be afraid to say it's too much.

Quick Reply

Latest